Best Tools For Lead GenerationNovember 17, 2016
4 Social Media Tools You Should Be Using NOW:November 20, 2016
- Basics of behavioral marketing and economics – Understanding how behavior drives business. Moving to a customer point of view rather than from the business down; the customer journey is what it’s about, not driving your message down people’s feed.
- Social media and inbound marketing – Driving cohorts instead of general traffic. Getting viral where possible by simply being real – the true skill to learn is being genuine in action, not just words.
- How to communicate in words (headlines and copy), graphics, audio, and video. Visual copy that leads to repeat behaviors and ultimately sales.
- How to deliver, report, and interpret data – Not to promote your misguided agenda. So much Big Data and so few people – not to mention data analysts – who need more than a report to understand and adapt, instead of reacting to old data. We have lots of data, but not lots of people who understand the long view this data demands.
- Creating branding to generate revenue – Not as separate silos with separate intention. It’s not a world of funnels only as marketers see it, but it’s also not just a world of visibility and reach as branding often sees it.