4 Social Media Tools You Should Be Using NOW:November 20, 2016
Best Tools For Graphics:November 20, 2016
- Engageform – interactive content creator (quizzes, polls and surveys)
- Mapme – smart maps builder to help you explain your point through mapping a visual to your audience
- Infogr.am – data visualization maker. An intuitive tool to post data in interactive charts, graphs and infographics.
- Vizia – interactive video producer. A tool to turn videos into interactive dialogues. Add text, images or question boxes. Insert quizzes and polls into your videos. Boost audience engagement and enrich your content.
- Thinglink – rich media links builder. Use ThingLink to create interactive news, infographics or product catalogs.