1) Hiring employees can be hard in your first year, so look into school programs that run internship programs.
2) There are a TON of online marketing apps and websites that allow you to run digital marketing campaigns for next to nothing. Spend some time googling which website or app suits your industry best, and begin marketing from there.
3) Need office space? There are many options to rent a desk at shared office spaces by the hour or day, instead of having to pay a monthly rate.
4) If you are able to hire employees in your first year, hire contractors. You can save yourself a lot of money by doing this one simple thing.
5) Have a big idea and think you need a ton of money to start it? Well chances are you can probably begin by starting very small. The trick is to start small and grow on social media. Once you begin to hear feedback from your consumers, then you can begin to gage how much you think you’ll need to spend in your first year.