1) Remember important dates and write handwritten notes.
2) Give exclusive thank you packages that take into consideration the things they like or need.
3) Offer loyalty programs.
4) Never over promise, over deliver instead. The customer is ALWAYS watching.
5) Always try to go beyond your scope of service. If you can provide more, do so.
6) Remember how long it took you to get your client in the first place. That’s the same amount of effort
you should put into the relationship after you have retained them.
7) Be kind, polite, and courteous at every touch point of business.