10 Startup Mistakes:June 26, 2016
What You Are Doing To Lose CustomersSeptember 11, 2016
- 1) Starting a business is not easy, and the most important thing is to begin each day with as much enthusiasm as you had when you first envisioned your dream and right before you executed it. Always remember WHY you started.
- 2) Treat your employees RIGHT and they will become your family. They will come to you with great ideas, execution, and devotion. I cannot emphasise the importance of creating the right team for your business.
- 3) Be nice to people. Show up as the most authentic person you know. Listen to people and show that you are paying attention.
- 4) Do not micro manage. Not only are you going to piss people off, but your business will end up becoming too rigid.
- 5) Don’t focus on the money, the money will follow if people like your product and most importantly YOU. You are your business’s brand equity, and if you mess that up, guess what? No one is going to like doing business with you.