Best Tools For Graphics:November 20, 2016
Branding Power MovesDecember 11, 2016
- On being asked about what he did for a living, B. Earl Puckett (a highly successful businessman in the field of retail merchandising) replied – “It is our job to make women unhappy with what they have.”
- “I am one who believes that one of the greatest dangers of advertising is not that of misleading people, but that of boring them to death.”- Leo Burnett
- Advertising is just a symptom, a tactic. Marketing is about far more than that.
- Low price is a great way to sell a commodity. That’s not marketing, though, that’s efficiency.
- Conversations among the members of your marketplace happen whether you like it or not. Good marketing encourages the right sort of conversations.